Bloomsbury CPD for Teachers is an online resource for teacher continuing professional development (CPD). Available on computers, tablets and smartphones, it gives teachers the opportunity to take their learning into their own hands – anytime, anywhere. With all content written and selected by teachers, for teachers, it is a one-stop shop for professional development in schools.
A simple annual subscription fee provides a school with:
- Full courses for staff to complete individually in all key areas of teaching practice, from inclusion and behaviour, to wellbeing and assessment.
- Hundreds of articles providing inspiring and practical quick ideas for staff to use in the classroom straight away.
- Over 200 hours of ready-made training plans for staff to deliver CPD to colleagues from briefings to full-day INSETs.
- All the resources needed for these training sessions, including presentation slides and handouts.
- Personal training records for every member of staff to keep track of the training they have completed, whether online or offline.
- A whole-school overview to allow leaders to track levels of training among staff and meet individual development needs.
Here are the following ways that you can get in touch:
Phone: 020 7631 5538
Post: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc | 50 Bedford Square | London, WC1B 3DP
Join the conversation on Twitter